- Maintaining and expanding aspects of the company website
- Building campaign micro sites
- Working on our HTML newsletter
- Collaborating with designers to translate Photoshop and Sketch files into web
- Staying on top of emerging technology and providing a proactive POV
- You should have experience with:
- Responsive design
- some backend experience (we often capture emails with our micro sites)
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five star ratings.
- Build re-usable IOS software components for the Pay by QR platform.
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.
- Raise the bar by reviewing each other’s code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out - within and across teams.
- Understand user’s requirements and function specification.
- Prepare detail technical specification.
- Develop software application in IOS.
- Preferably a degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
- Good understanding with Objective C is must.
- Familiar with REST and JSON.
- Having good understanding with MVC.
- Experience with Swift is plus.
- Familiar with IOS SDK and XCode
- Able to work in a team or a task force.
- Please send your resume and recent photograph to: [email protected]